We are looking for SAP DBA Architect/DBA at IL.
Face to fae is required. The client will prefer local firest.
*SQL **DBA Architect/Lead*
*4 month+ contract*
Our client is looking for a SQL Server DBA/Architect to start on a contrat.
- 3-5 years of SQL DBA experience
- expert Cluster SQL Server DBA (2-3 years of experience)
- experience configuring and trouble shooting cluster issues on Windows
2008/ SQL 2005)
- Some SQL Architect experience a nice-to-have. (1-2 years)
- Experience installing SQL Server in a clustered environment is REQUIRED.
- Experience with performance tuning required.
- Experience with Microsoft Administration Servers as well as the databases
is a nice-to-have.
- Experience with Tier 1 Production.
- Experience running a 7/24 app (mission critical environment) a huge plus.
- Experience doing active-passive and active-active cluster installation
- Experience in an Oracle Environment is a nice-to-have.
- Solid communication skills is required. Someone with solid client facing
or out of a consulting type background is ideal.
- MUST BE WILLING TO WORK ON-CALL and wear a pager.
- This person will be assessing the situation, taking the requirements and
doing trouble-shooting within the clustered environment of a highly critical
project. This project is entitled Senior Med which is supporting an Avaya
telephony system and approximately 1200 end users. This person will be
administering 3-5 mission critical databases varying in size from 10 GB to 1
- This person will be part of a 3-person SQL team and the team is overloaded
so need some additional help.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at