Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*.Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Job Title: Enterprise application architecture design *
*Duration: 6 Months *
*Position Type: Contract *
*Location: Hartford, CT*
- At least of 10 years of experience in enterprise, application
- Hands on design experience with Enterprise Integration design
Patterns, preferably with IBM products.
- Hands on experience with layer 7, IIB - IBM Integration Bus with
specific focus on API design, SOA.
- Knowledge of various technologies such as Java, and .Net. Experience
with Mainframe/Cobol is also preferred.
- Hands on UML and/or Modeling experience using Rational Software
- Experience with Business Process Modeling.
- Extensive knowledge of architectural patterns and implementations.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including formal
presentations for all levels of management combined with strong
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Performs Lead Architecture role for complex (high architectural
significance involving one or more of the following: new applications, new
services, complex integration between applications, products or vendors,
significant cross-domain impacts, new databases, new technology, etc.),
mission critical projects or programs.
Sr.US IT Recruiter
Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.