7 month contract
• 3+ years C# development
• .net 3.5/4.0/4.5
• Entity Framework 4.0+
• 3+ year SQL Server experience (SQL /T-SQL)
• 3+ years' experience with WCF/web services
• Service Oriented Architecture
• 3+ years’ experience with Visual Studio 2010, 2012, or 2013
• Proficiency with Data Modeling, Design Patterns, Object Oriented
Concepts, and Design Pattern Techniques are a plus
• Experience with unit testing tools / mocking frameworks
• Collaborative, active listener and open to new ideas
• Excellent technical, logical, analytical and problem solving skills
• Exceptional expertise and detailed knowledge of industry trends
• Demonstrated ability to analyze technical information, evaluate products,
services and vendors, and make recommendations
• Comprehensive understanding of the data processing environment, its
impact on business functions and the client’s business
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
FAAZ Consulting LLC
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!
We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.