Good day
Hope everything is good.I have got a Interesting Job Opportunity please go
through it and revert me back with your updated resume.

*Position:Sr. Oracle HCM Business Analyst Duration: 6+ Month Location:
Marlborough, MA*

*Immediate Very Urgent ......*

*Job Requirements :*
A Business Analyst with Oracle HCM suite experience (Oracle HR,
Compensation, Payroll, Paid time off and Benefits) and good understanding
of data integrations.
The candidate needs to be prepared to provide samples of work to hiring
manager.
Ability to facilitate elicitation and analysis of business requirements.
Demonstrated ability to do functional specifications, system configuration
and test cases, as well as good knowledge of Oracle EBusiness Suite
configuration and concepts.
Develop, monitor and track plans to create the BA deliverables on an
assigned project.
Creates/revises/executes the following deliverables using industry standard
techniques as applicable, including but not limited to:
Process Maps
Data Flow Diagrams
Requirements Specifications
Functional Design & configuration