*VB.NET <http://VB.NET> - Windows Applications Developer in IL for 2-3
Years Contract !!*
Location: Rock Island, IL
*Reply me on rachel.l...@itbtalent.com <rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>*
Duration: 2-3 Years
Interview Process: Skype & WebEx will be performed
Skill Set: VB.NET / Windows Application Developing
We are seeking an experienced .Net (VB.Net)/ developer to participate in an
agile development project. This individual will participate on concept
design through delivery and post launch support.
• Develop, debug applications using VB.Net.
• Expected to be able to work independently on tasks, but will take
direction from Senior Developers, Project Managers and Management.
• Collaborate with other developers in a team atmosphere to deliver a
complete project from start to finish.
• Participate in entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy,
test, release to production and support.
• Monitor errors and logs in order to investigate, respond, and fix issues
as they arise.
• Keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends in the .Net technologies.
• Associates Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
• 2+ years programming experience using VB.Net.
• Strong scoping, estimation, and testing/QA skills.
• Knowledge of various UI platforms including WPF/Win Forms/Web/Web
• Strong knowledge of XML and Xpath.
• Strong code analysis skills.
• Strong understanding of OO programming and design patterns.
• Familiar with SQL Server Query Language as well as stored procedures.
• Ability to multi-task and practice good time management skills, both
individually and as part of a team.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
MANAGER NOTES: Looking for VB.NET experience with Windows, not web
applications. Mainly backend development
Team Foundation Server experience
Entity is not required but is a nice to have
Sr Lead Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com | Gmail:rachel.lain...@gmail.com
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail
with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.