Location: Chesterfield, MO
Duration: 06 Months (Plus Extension)
· 5+ years in designing and developing enterprise level Android
· Experience with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and higher
· Experience with DVCS (Git, Mercurial and SVN)
· Familiarity with Agile delivery practices
· Understanding of core Android constructs (Layouts, Widgets, Views,
Services, Activities and Fragments)
· Understanding of Android unit testing frameworks (JUnit,
· Experience with Advanced Java OO knowledge (abstract classes,
interfaces, anonymous classes, etc.)
· Experience driving direction, driving consensus and delivering
large sized/complexity components independently
· Experience in 2-3 Android SDK components (Content Providers,
Networking, Services, Broadcast Receivers, Intents, Fragments), Proficient
with the remaining components
· Experience with Google libraries (Play services, Maps, etc.)
· Experience developing multiple form factors (phone, tablet, Wear)
· Experience developing and supporting their own app in one of the
Android markets (Google Play, Amazon App Store, etc.)
· Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures,
trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.