*Position: System AdminLocation: Portland, OregonDuration: 12+ Months *
*Job Description:-Skill:-**- Healthcare*
*- System Admin*
*- BOE (Business Objects Enterprise)*
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
- Incident / Problem resolution
- System, capacity, and performance monitoring
- System, capacity, and performance tuning
- Security administration – (outside of what may be handled by
the IT Security Access Management division)
- Backup configuration, monitoring and tuning
- Restore / Recovery
- Participating in patching open security vulnerabilities (HW,
OS, and platform)
- Developer Code and/or Object Deployments
- End user client configuration and troubleshooting
o Typically these are packaged and managed by Desktop support;
however users incur issues when there are changes to desktops. Most of the
time the issues are tied back to access issues end-users have with the data
sources they are trying to work with.
- Ensuring standards and processes are followed for:
o Security configuration and administration
o Object configuration and administration
o Change and release management administration
- 7x24 On-Call for emergency/critical production issues
*Regards,Aabhas SwamiIDC TECHNOLOGIES INCDirect: 408-418-5779 Ext
267Email: **sw...@idctechnologies.com* <vipin.mit...@idctechnologies.com>
*Address: 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA,
95035Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.