*Location: *Lake Forest, IL 60045
*Duration: *5/18/2015 - 5/16/2015, 1 year
- *We are looking for a Project Management resource for a Windows 7
Migration for an R&D Labs project.*
- *This entails migrating the R&D lab computers to Windows 7 Globally
(up to 10 locations). *
- As part of this initiative, this PM would also provide Program
Management oversight for the Electronic Record/Electronic Signature (ER/ES)
Part 11 global experience.
- This is a 12+ month project and based in Lake Forest in the IT R&D
- MUST have strong *Project Management* Experience
- MUST have experience with Migration in Labs (R&D)
- MUST have experience with Electronic Signature / Electronic Lab
- 10+ years of project management experience
- PMP Certification
*The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience: *
- PM Skillset, PMO processes/methodology, PPM tools experience such as
Clarity, SharePoint, MS Project, Power Point Strong communication skills
with the ability to create executive status in
- Power Point provide executive updates, as well as lead steering
- Able to collaborate with both IT and business partners – 5 executive
stakeholders and 10 business SMEs as well as 5-10 key IT partners/resources
including Infrastructure, Security, QA, SQA,
*Familiarity with: *
Computer System Validation (CSV), Part 11, R&D lab operations (pharma)
Interaction will be at a global level so the PM will need to be flexible
with hours to accommodate overseas locations.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.