*send me profiles : arj...@usmsystems.com <arj...@usmsystems.com>*
*JOB TITLE: IOS MOBILE DEVELOPER LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA DURATION: 6+MONTHS *
*Primary Skills:* *iOS, Objective-C, Jira, testing, Object-Oriented
Our clientcreates world-class immersive online mobile experiences for
premier vacation brands.They design and develop results-driven websites and
The Technology department is building a Mobile Application team and is
searching for a Software Engineer for Mobile. This person will be part of
an exclusive team developing native Mobile apps for iOS in our Seattle
offices and will report to the Manager, Technology for Mobile.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of software
development on our mobile applications working in an Agile team
environment. The mobile engineer will be responsible for mobile engineering
best practices, object-oriented programming, unit testing, code reviews,
offline support, reachability and supporting lower-end devices. The
software engineer is responsible for testing their own work prior to
handoff to QA to ensure code is production ready / performant.
*Requirements for the iOS Developer: *• Bachelor’s degree in Computer
• 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering
• 3-4 years of native iOS Mobile Application development experience
• Strong knowledge of unit testing
• Strong knowledge of the internals of the iOS platform: networking,
accessibility, rendering, native controls, security, data management
• Strong knowledge of the entire suite of iOS devices, their capabilities
and hardware specifications
• Strong knowledge of several versions of iOS (including latest and
upcoming beta), supported features, drawbacks, bugs, benefits, etc.
• Strong knowledge in offline mode, reachability, CPU / memory performance
• Ability to analyze crash logs and troubleshoot with the development team
• Strong experience in troubleshooting
• Strong knowledge of continuous integration and delivery systems
• Strong knowledge of testing native iOS applications for perceived and
• Experience with tools such as: Jira; DeviceAnyWhere; TestFlight, Xcode
• Ability to interact with developers and Technology managers at a
• Must be able to work with a geographically dispersed team
• Strong written and verbal skills are required
• Able to travel, as needed, for the job
*Key Areas of Responsibilities*
for the iOS Developer
• Participate in Sprint Planning meetings with feature estimation and
feature delivery commitments
• Deliver high quality code, iteratively throughout the sprint
• Troubleshoot and fix defects in the application both related and
unrelated to assignments
• Report status on progress daily during stand-up
• Ensure application is of highest quality when released to market
*Thanks & Regards*
14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A
Email: *arj...@usmsystems.com <arj...@usmsystems.com>* , Phone:
Linkedin : in.linkedin.com/pub/kanakoti-arjun/2a/2b6/230
ISO 9001 ,ISO 20000, CMMI Level 3 Certified Company
Ranked No.7 in the Washington DC area-*Washington Business Journal, 2013;*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.