resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : FACETS Provider Business Analyst Location : Norfolk,
VADuration : 6+months and may be extendedJob Description:-*FACETS Provider
Business Analyst   (For GBD FACETS to EPDS V2 Sync) 6-8 yrs
Good Knowledge of FACETS Provider domain
Good knowledge of FACETS Provider data model
Good SQL skills for analysis and retrieval of data
Prior experience working as a Business Analyst
Prior experience in FACETS data extracts, data feeds to other systems
Experience in SSIS will be an advantage
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*