resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Facets DeveloperLocation : Norfolk, VADuration : 6+ Months
ContractRequired Skills:*FACETS Developer
Good Knowledge of FACETS Provider domain
Good knowledge of FACETS Provider data model
Good SQL, PL/SQL skills for analysis and retrieval of data
Prior experience in analysis of FACETS data for discrepancies & fixing the
same
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*