Dear Jansi,
Hope you are doing well today,

I found your profile in Monster.Com and you are an ideal fit for any one of
the below position that I am working on with a large client of ours. Please
connect with me for more details.  Even if

you are not interested at this time I would really appreciate if you could
pass this information to your friends or colleagues who might have in need
of Job.

Job Title : Splunk Engineer
Location : Nashville, TN or Weehawken NJ
Contract : 12+months

Job Description:
These need to be experienced engineers each with general  (expert)
knowledge in SPLUNK and then special experience in each of the following
aspects of the tool. An individual does not need to have all of the four
sub-skills; we will need 4 engineers, each one of which needs one of the
subskills in a large environment, if that makes sense. They will be
teaching the client team how to integrate SPLUNK into their environment,
helping to create run books, administration procedures, etc. but no hard
deliverables. Tom, you may be able to add color around this as well.

4 Positions:
1)      Senior Splunk Engineer for Webservice integration with our
Entitlement tools (6 months)

2)      Senior Splunk Engineer for UBS Single Sign On Integration (6 Months)

3)      Senior Splunk Engineer for AD  / LDAP integration (6 Months)

4)      Senior Splunk Engineer for SNOW integration (6 Months)