!! Need - *Business Analyst with BMC Atrium Exp* - Interview ASAP!!
Position : Business Analyst with BMC Atrium Exp
Location : Hightstown, NJ
Duration : 6+ Months
*Skills and Experience Required:*
- Typically has 5 to 7 years of IT experience, 4 years of experience in
process engineering and 2 years’ experience in project management.
- Must demonstrate expertise in strategic planning, tactical execution,
project management, process management and business systems requirements
- Responsible for actively resolving day-to-day technology needs of the
business unit with a focus on the analysis of processes-dissecting problems
and suggesting solutions.
- ncludes complex systems process analysis, design and simulation.
- EXPERIENCE In depth knowledge of BMC Atrium CMDB application
Experience with Asset Management
- Candidate must have experience with application integration tools is
required (Atrium Integration Engine, Atrium Integrator)
- Experience with creating Atrium Integrator jobs/spoons for integration
is must Hands on Experience with Windows Server
- Must have SKILLS (Specific Technical Ability, years exp.)
- Candidate must have knowledge of integrating HPDDM with Atrium CMDB
using Atrium Integrator – experience with TQL’s Experience with other BMC
Integration services (Web Service API's)
- Must have Education/Certifications RDBMS Certification
- Should have complete knowledge of CMDB data model Should have minimum
4-5 years of experience with Remedy workflow Should have experience with
SQL to create database views for reporting.
*Chris Roe *- Staffing / Human Resource Manager
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : *ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.