I really appreciate if you can spare few minutes for my below requirement
and if you are interested please send me your updated resume with expected
*Position: QA Specialist (Tester/Analyst) *
*Location: Rocky Hills,CT*
*Term: 6 -12 Months*
*Need Green Card OR US Citizen Only** *
*Job Resposibilities: *
Supports Testing/QA efforts for Ingenix Solutions Delivery. Work closely
with QA Director in developing test strategy and execution of the test
approach for multiple products, Data Warehousing/ BI reporting applications.
This is Senior QA Lead Tester position, a hands-on Technical QA role
requiring approx. 80% hands on project support and development of test
strategies for projects. Insure the Quality Process is reviewed in all
assigned domains and carried out through all phases of the software
Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities on-shore
off-shore activities of business support, technical or production team or
Works closely with Business Analysts, System Analysts, Project Managers,
Development Team, Operation Team and Database Administrators to guide proper
timing/resource allocations of each testing piece within a project of QA
• Work with Business Analysts:
• Clarify requirements
• Understand design requirements
• Evaluate testing steps and test case
• Execute and supervise execution of test case
• Log test results and create QA Matrix.
• Provide feedback to Analysts and Developers on test results
• Create guidelines for executing manual regression tests, automated tests.
Work closely with SME’s to make sure that test cases and test strategy cover
every aspect to catch defects at initial stages of testing.
• Work with team to create, update and execute automated test scripts for
product features based on requirements
• Responsible for evaluating all identified and entered defects encountered
• Provide detail information for replication by Business Analyst or
• Create and maintain test data
• Will be working with QA automation, performance testing teams in
automation and conducting performance testing.
• Will be working with end users and SME’s during UAT.
• ETL (Loading and Transform, Extract would be a plus)
• SAS - Statistical Analysis Software
• Adobe flex
• Apache Tomcat
• Onshore Offshore coordination as Test Lead (4 years)
• HP Quality Center
• Hands on Testing Experience (8+ years)
• BI Tools a Plus
• QTP a Plus
• Must be a self starter
• Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment many simultaneous projects and
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience in the software development cycle from design to release
• API conformance testing and automation tools
• Experience in both functional / black-box testing and white-box testing at
the system level
• Experience with automated testing tools
• Effective time management and participation in estimation activities.
• Meticulous and detail oriented.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently without constant supervision required
*If you have any question please feel free to call me on my below mention
number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a mail I will be
happy to talk you.*
*Ask IT Consulting**
*You Ask, We Deliver!
Phone : 631-869-4700
Fax No: 631-803-4488
Email : *kam...@askitc.com <s...@askitc.com>
URL : http://www.askitc.com
Yahoo IM: komal_90pandey
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at