!! Need - *Business Systems Analyst in Illianois* - Need *GC / USC* Only !!
Position : Business Systems Analyst
Location : Chicago, IL
Duration : 6+ Months
!! Need Green Card / US Citizens Only !!
*Skills and Experience Required :*
- Looking for candidates with custom development experience, base
trading systems, insurance companies good candidates.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in business systems analysis / QA
- Agile experience (e.g. Scrum, RUP, Kanban)
- Experience eliciting requirements from multiple business stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking & troubleshooting skills, ability to find
and solve root causes of problems amid "noise"
- Experience supporting highly regulated businesses or products
- Experience with business rule intensive systems and high volume manual
- Automated testing, using tools such as HP QTP/UFT/BPT, FitNesse, or
- Experience with a business rules engine, such as Drools or ILOG
- The Business Systems Analyst / QA Tester (BSA/QA) is responsible for
analyzing business requirements,
- translating them into detailed functional requirements and user
stories, defining acceptance criteria and test cases, and performing
testing to verify software meets expectations.
- The BSA/QA will work within an agile delivery team as well as directly
with stakeholders (e.g. Operations, Production Support).
- The candidate must have expertise in high-volume back-end processing
systems and business rules, preferably in a highly regulated business.
- This is a technical role; the candidate must understand technical
- BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering, MIS, CIS, or related or
*Chris Roe* - Staffing / Human Resource Manager
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : *ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.