who is, please contact me.  kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: .Net DeveloperLocation: Glenview
ILDuration: 1+ year contract -- Rate $50/hour Requirements Strong
familiarity with the .NET platform in general, and ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>
specifically Experience with ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> and MVC framework and
relevant design patterns Strong familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server Query
writing and Stored Procedure / TSQL skills Strong Fluency in the C#
programming language Good knowledge of CSS selectors and styles Familiarity
with the Javascript programming language and jQuery platform Expectations:
The candidate needs to be able to work independently on issues/tasks, we
don't really have the bandwidth for close supervision. The candidate needs
to be able to adapt to new code environments quickly. We have a lot of
different applications written in different styles and tools/platforms, and
we need someone who can handle that kind of disparity. The candidate should
be used to working with legacy production systems. Plusses Some experience
in Windows Powershell a plus Working knowledge of using Microsoft Team
Foundation Server for source control as well as ALM Strong HTML / Client
side skills Ability to cut clean, semantic html markup Experience with the
Microsoft Entity Framework ORM  _____________________________________
Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203)
-652-1444 Ext 115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*