Hi IT Professional,
Hope you day treating well..!
We have an urgent position of – *Data Analyst- Asset Management* – please
have a look in below job description and reply me with your consultants
*Position: Data Analyst- Asset Management*
* Location: Philadelphia, PA Duration : Longterm*
- Query and mine large Asset data sets, connecting data from disparate
sources to identify insights and patterns
- Perform inventories and usage monitoring of all IT assets and record
all findings, changes, physical location, and incidences of support.
- Perform detailed quality checking and cross-referencing of data with
past analysis, business and industry knowledge
- Prepare, format, and clean data for analysis, adhering to strict
quality control procedures to ensure accuracy of the analysis
- Conduct and report software asset reconciliation and audit activities
on a timely basis, including financial, licensing, warranty, and
maintenance/support contract information.
- Conduct descriptive statistical analysis, such as frequencies and
- Conduct intermediate statistical analysis, such as linear regression,
time-series analysis, and classification models, with guidance
- Summarize findings in written and verbal reports to key stakeholders
- Create and maintain dashboard-level reporting, with emphasis on
accurate and compelling Asset data visualization
- Assist in preparing and presenting complex data visualizations,
written and verbal reports, and presentations Monitor and prepare report
for vendor licensing requirement changes
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure compliance with policy and standards
- Manage preparation for and to response vendor audits and true ups
*Desired skills and experience*
- At least 5-8 years of experience in IT support/operation role, +3
years hands-on experience with ITIL and ITSM Process Management
- 3+ years delivering and managing IT Asset Management for Enterprise of
at least 5000 endpoints
- Experienced in variety of ITSM and ITAM tools, configuration, design,
- Proven ability to assess a company’s effective licensing position in
order to manage risk and identify cost savings opportunities
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, communication, and collaboration
- Superb budgeting, inventory, and cost-management skills.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Yahoo mail: aijaz...@yahoo.com
Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise
*Confidentiality Notice*: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message. To stop receiving mails in the future please contact
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.