*Position : Tibco Spotfire Consultant *
*Location :* *Barclays NYC*
*Duration : Long Term*
*Job Discription *
Trade and Transaction Reporting (TTR) IT provides technology solutions to
meet the firm's regulatory reporting obligations for its derivative
businesses. The group reports both listed and OTC derivative products to
global regulatory bodies, including *the CFTC, SEC, FSA, JFSA* and
regulators in India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore, with special focus on
the derivatives reporting required under the Dodd-Frank act.
TTR IT maintains a team of business analysts, developers, testers and
program management staff based in London, New York, Singapore and Pune.
This position is for a Spotfire/MIS developer to analyse, design and
implement MI reports and analysis tools in Spotfire, SSRS, Oracle and
* Work closely with developers and end-users to implement reports and
* Troubleshoot performance and functional problems on development, testing
and production environments.
* *Expert Spotfire and SSRS developer with 7+ years experience in a
* Strong design skills and experience working directly with end users,
business analysts and large, complex data sets.
* General understanding of *the finance markets and financial products*.
* Good knowledge of one relational database server, preferably Oracle. Able
to implement tables, views, stored procedures and write SQL statements.
* Excellent understanding of the full SDLC lifecycle including both
waterfall and iterative methodologies.
* Ability to work independently and proactively.
* Ability to build productive working relationships with other technology
teams, business users and support teams.
* Excellent problem solver.
* Strong communicator.
*Technical Recruiter** |** Panzer Solutions LLC |*
*Work Ph: 203-652-1444 Ext 119 (**Best Way to reach me through Email**)*
*Email : **matt.jo...@panzersolutions.com* * Web: | *
*www.panzersolutions.com* <http://www.enterprisesolutioninc.com/>* |*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.