Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well,

I have an urgent job position open with my client, If you have any suitable
profile, Please reply to my Email: deepa...@vui-inc.us

*Title                       : PeopleSoft Tester/ Test Lead (Finance)*

*Location               : Reston, VA Duration               : 12 Months
Contract (Extendable)*

·         *Min. 5 years of experience in Peoplesoft Testing*

·         *The PS requirement is on financials and the modules to be known
are GL, PC, AP, PO, eReq, Expenses, AM, treasury and Cash management. *

·         *Alteast any 2-3 modules they should be familiar at*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Deepak Sengar*

*Ventures Unlimited Inc.*

*Tel: 856-842-1988 Ext-124 *

*Email: **deepa...@vui-inc.us* <deepa...@vui-inc.us>

for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.