*PLEASE RESPOND TO: dnar...@idexcel.com <dnar...@idexcel.com>*

*Dear Friends,*

    Hope your doing well, This is Naresh form Idexcel. We have below
position open with our client at Herndon VA.

*Informatica Architect/ Admin*
*Herndon VA.*
*Long Term    *

Informatica Admin with expertise in at least 3 of the following items.
Hands-on experience  ELA, TDM

*1. ELA (Enterprise Licensing Agreement)*
*2. Proactive monitoring*
*3. Versioning*
*4. Data Masking*
*5. Data Subsetting*
*6. Test Data Management*
*7. Capacity Modeling    *

Informatica Certifications or Any other Certifications like PMP, Scrum is
good, But not required

Thanking you

Naresh D
Idexcel Inc.
Work: 703-230-2679 |  Fax: 703-880-7584
email: dnar...@idexcel.com
459 Herndon Parkway Suite 11, Herndon VA – 20170
<vinay.devulapa...@randstadusa.com>