*Send resumes to philip.rajarat...@3i-infotech.com
*Position: Java hibernate architect*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*NOTE: Need H1B Copy.*
*NOTE: Java with Strong exp in Hibernate and performance fine-tuning *
· Senior Technical architect with extensive knowledge on Java and hibernate
·Should be able to review existing implementation for *SPR* and provide
short and medium term remediation roadmap
· Will be a single point of contact for anything that Data Management team
need in terms of Java support.
· Must have strong experience building products using open source Java
based frameworks in an agile delivery environment
· Extensive hands on experience in design and development of products using
urce frameworks like, Spring, Hibernate, Drools etc.
· Confirms architecture capability and flexibility to support high
availability web applications by developing analytical models; completing
· Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their
applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.