*VB.Net Developer Needed in NC for long term contract ! Backfill*
*Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com <sara.wil...@itbtalent.com>*
Position: VB.Net Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC (Inperson Interview required after telephonic
Duration 1 year+
Candidates will need to take a ProveIt test.
VB.Net and Visual Studio Developer Contract Job East of Greensboro, NC
The Developer in this role will be conducting new development and
maintenance of technologies using VB.Net, ADO.NET, and Object Oriented
Methodologies. They will be responsible for coding Data Adapters and
Commands, as well as optimizing queries, creating indexes and creating TSQL
Stored Procedures. This is a very open and collaborative team environment,
but this Developer will need to have the ability to work independently and
follow directions. They will also need strong communication skills.
- VB.Net – Windows Forms Programming (5 years plus experience)
- Ability to code ADO.NET 2
- Ability to code Data Adapters and Commands
- Knowledge Visual Studio (2012)
- Ability to call Parameterized Stored Procedures
- Ability to code in Object Orientated Methods utilizing generics and
- Ability to use Source Safe / Team Server
- SQL Databases (2008)
- Strong Knowledge Background of Relational Databases
- Knowledge on creating TSQL Stored Procedures
- Knowledge on creating Views
- Ability to optimize Queries and create Indexes
- Knowledge Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Knowledge Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience in Manufacturing Environment preferred
- Knowledge of UML Modeling, Technical Writing
- Ability to test and trouble shoot software
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager
Direct : 646-340-0603
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.