*.Net Developer in CA - 1 year contract!*

*Kindly reply to sara.wil...@itbtalent.com*

Position : .Net Developer
Location : San Diego,CA(Need Locals who can go for an inperson interview)
Duration : 1 year

Qualifications:
• C#, Web Services, Entity Framework, ASP.Net, automated deployments. VB6
isn’t a must but they need to be willing to work in it as we’re converting
the system
• In need substantial experience with Test Driven Development and unit
testing (Must have)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. These potential
contractors will be dealing one on one with our carrier partners and in
house departments.
• SQL Server 2008.

  Regards,
*Sara Wilson* - Staffing Manager