*Interview Process: Skype/phone*
*Visa: ANY (good communication skills)*
*12 Months Contract *
· This position requires the lead engineer to work directly with
system coordinators, NPI managers, architects and Machine SW groups.
· Develop, create, and modify general computer applications
software or specialized utility programs utilizing software packages
· Responsible for designing software or customizing software for
client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
*REQUIRED SKILLS *
· 10 years or more of software development experience
· *Develop, design and test C/C++ software applications *
· *Experience in C/C++ UI development*
· Experience developing *Windows CE applications*
· *Data Structure* knowledge
· Experience with *UI widgets in Windows/MFC *
· Experience with multithreading and object-oriented analysis and
· *TCP/IP communications protocol* experience and *Socket
· Remote debugging and analysis (troubleshooting) skills
· Good teamwork and communications skills
· Bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science
· Knowledge of niche computer software, such as *Oracle,
CSharp.net, Lawson, etc. *
*DESIRED SKILLS *
· *CAN communications protocol experience *
· *GPS/map based application experience *
· *Basic knowledge of Linux and Shell/Bash scripting is a plus *
· *Agile experience is a plus *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.