*HI

Trust you are doing well.

Reply me with suitable fits, ASAP. Please send Resume, Bill Rate, Available
Date, Contact Information and where your candidate currently resides. *

* *

*Please send resume to **na...@tammina.com** only.*

* *
*Position : .Net Developer with Dojo and Insurance/*
***Location : Madison, WI*

*Duration : 3 month duration*

* *

Required:

5+ years of .Net Development

3+ years of Dojo Development

4+ years of AJAX

4+ years of DHTML

Excellent communication skills

3+ years of Insurance experience working with ACORD standards

Desired:

SQL Server

Web Services

* *

*Thanks & Regards,*

*NANCY WILLS*

*TAMMINA SOLUTIONS LLC*

*11874|Sunrise valley Drive|Suite 200*

*Reston|VA 20191*

*Phone: 703-463-9761|Fax: 703-991-5532*

*Email:na...@tammina.com <email%3ana...@tammina.com>|*

*http://www.tammina.com*

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*