Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*.Please
forward your resumes to* suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Role: Network Engineer*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Position Type: Contract *
*Location: Denver, CO*
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider
one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- At least 6 years of experience with SKILLS SET mentioned below
- Cisco certified preferred (CCNA- R&S, CCNP- R&S)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Network design experience – LAN and Wireless
- Advanced understanding and experience with Enterprise Network
Infrastructure and Topology
- WAN, LAN, Wireless, Application Load Balancing, WAN Acceleration, etc
- Understanding of common protocols (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP etc.) – their
functions, port nos., acronyms etc.
- Understanding of Switching – VLANs, 802.1q Turning, 802.1d Spanning
Tree Protocol (STP), Layer 3 VLANs, Access Lists, Port Security , Port
Mirroring, Ether channel, First Hop Redundancy Protocols.
- Hands on experience planning, designing, implementing, configuration
and troubleshooting experience on cisco, juniper network devices.
- L3 VPN-GRE/IPsec tunneling, NAT,PAT,
- Strong communication skills required (oral and written)
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using
virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
- Ability to support working outside of normal business hours to provide
after hour or "on-call" support when necessary to solve high profile issues
or complete critical path projects
- Project management and organizational skills. Must be sophisticated
enough to track and drive complex global technical initiatives to
completion with the assistance of Retail IT/third party vendor staff
- Prefer experience in a Retail environment and familiar with PCI
- Ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals
together and facilitate productive discussions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and
mentor others within work group
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to
effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.