Hi,

We have an immediate requirement for a *Test Case Write*r – Cedar Rapids, IA
with our Vendor>to>direct client.

If you are interested please send me your updated resume along with your
expected all inclusive hourly rate.

*Location: Cedar Rapids, IA *

*Duration:  Contract 3 to 6 Months*

This person will ideally have experience with commercial avionics products.
Software and or Systems experience is required.  The position will be to
translate requirements specifications into test cases.  DO-178B and/or
LabVIEW Test Stand familiarity is considered a plus.

·        The ideal candidate will know enough LabVIEW TestStand or take it
upon themselves to learn LabVIEW TestStand in order to assist in developing
and debugging test sequences to implement the test cases.

·        The candidate will be expected to read the result of the test case
and interpret the results to determine if the test requirements were
thoroughly tested properly and passed, thoroughly tested properly and
failed, or that the test case or implementation failed and requires rework.

·        The candidate may be asked to support the client in documentation
relevant to the project reporting or final artifacts.

·        The candidate must be a US Citizen.

·        The job may involve operating computer test equipment connected to
a test platform and requires knowledge of electrical devices and components.

*If you have any question please feel free to call me on my below mention
number or if you are not able to reach me please suite a mail I will be
happy to talk you.*

*__***

*With Regards,**
**Kamal Pandey**