Hope you are doing well,
please reply to *siddhart...@libsysinc.com <siddhart...@libsysinc.com|>*
*Job Roll: Program Manager/Agile Transformation Coach*
* Location: Detroit (MI-DETROIT).*
*Duration: Long Term.*
*CITIZENSHIP: US Citizen preferred; will consider Green Card*
*Job Description: *
• A ‘change agent’ Program Manager who can evangelize Agile
• Comfortable interacting one-on-one with individual technical
contributors, engineering leaders, as well as coaching teams of engineers
and presenting to large groups.
• Provide Agile Leadership coaching, influence and training to
Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Program Managers, Technical Teams,
Functional Managers and leaders on agile principles/values and how to
build, grow and maintain a thriving agile organization at scale.
• Support full agile transformation roll-outs
• Deliver hands-on coaching and mentoring of individual scrum
teams in all aspects of scrum - daily meetings, planning,
self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, scrum processes,
team building, and facilitation as needed and transition the current
process into an agile development process.
• Strengthen the presence of our team as an Agile center of
excellence. Actively contribute to the company’s Agile and Lean Community.
Keep the rest of the company network aware of our activities
Desired Skills and Experience
• Total Experience of 10+ years with 3 to 5+ years of Program
Management experience preferably in an Engineering or Technical Environment
• 3+ years of direct experience with multiple Agile teams/Agile
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
• Expert in Agile methods and practices through multiple teams
(Scrum and Kanban, SAFe)
• Consulting and facilitation skills in leading technical teams
in the adoption and improvement of agile methodologies; ability to lead by
• Someone who can influence, persuade & make things happen.
• Solid understanding of both software and/or hardware
• Someone who worked on delivering a Hardware and/or Software
product, beginning to end, using Agile/Scrum.
• Experience transforming an in-flight project from Waterfall
to Agile delivery using the Scrum framework.
• Experience launching a new project using Agile methods
supported within Scrum, XP etc.
• Excellent communication skills; skilled at cross-functional
and cross-organizational communication
• Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner or equivalent
• Excellent change management abilities
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred; or
*Siddhartha Devarakonda, *Technical Recruiter
*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct 630-687-1162 | Office 630-799-1556 | Fax 630-689-5724
*siddhart...@libsysinc.com| <siddhart...@libsysinc.com|>* www.LibsysInc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.