Hello Partners,

I have contract role for Oracle Apex Consultant in Salem OR. Take a look and
if interested respond me with your profile and details below.

DETAILS

Location: Salem OR

Position Type: Contract

Duration: 6+ Months

REQUIREMENTS

Positions, education, transferrable skills and work experience for the last
8 years that are relevant to this Programmer III solicitation. Requires 3
years of Programming experience with desktop applications. The applicant
must have experience with Oracle Applications Express, APEX, SQL and
Microsoft. Experience with Active Reports highly desired.

REQUIRE SKILL

APEX
Microsoft Office
Oracle Application Express
PL/SQL
SQL

Please submit with details below:

Full Legal:

Current Location:

Availability (how soon candidate can join):

Relocation to client location (Yes/NO):

Skype Id:

Phone no:

Email id:

Rate:

Visa Status (Green card/ US Citizen / Others):

Regards,

Hemal Adani | Technical Recruiter | KnackTek LLC.

5900 Windward Parkway, Suite 410, Alpharetta, GA 30005

Office: 470 395 0236

 <mailto:hemal.ad...@knacktek.com> hemal.ad...@knacktek.com  |
<http://www.knacktek.com/> www.KnackTek.com