Hope you are doing well !!!
My name is Yugal and I'm a recruiter at MyconSoft. We are constantly on the
lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and
we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary
of the position.
*Position 1: *LEAD NETWORK INVENTORY TESTING
*Experience: *10+ Year
*Interview:* Phone then Face to Face or Skype
*Location:* Dallas, TX
*Length:* 6+ Months
*Work Status:* H1B, EAD, GC, US Citizen
*Type: * Contract-to-Contract
*Client: * Frontier
TELECOM EXPERIENCE IS MUST
· Plan, direct, or coordinate activities of business analysts and
development teams for software development and data conversion activities.
· Responsible for establishing and leading a team of test analysts
to determine needs, define protocols, conduct testing, and implement system
· This position is responsible for the successful testing of
software releases for projects and large scale data conversions.
· Knowledge of Quality Assurance and Testing Methodologies.
· Experience with ALM, for defects and defect management.
Experience building testing teams, test plans and test cases.
· Excellent Verbal and written communication skills, problem
solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment. Strong interpersonal
skills including team building, coaching and mentoring.
· Knowledge of business and management principles involved in
strategic planning, resource allocation, and software development methods.
Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
· Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to
assess needs and system requirements.
· Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and
others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
· Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science,
computer engineering or related field required.
· 10+ years of experience in leading development teams and
technical personnel, working with business partners, and SDLC end-to-end
· 10+ years of Telecom experience
· Knowledge of MS Office, including proficiency in MS Excel macros.
· 5+ years expertise in PL/SQL queries/programming and Oracle/DB2
· Previous experience using M6, Granite, TIRKS, BAAIS, AAIS-DS or
· Previous conversion experience or large scale telecom software
*Thanks And Regards,*
Yugal Modi | Mycon
Sr. IT Recruiter |Global IT Consulting & Solutions
Direct: (508)768-0181 | Email: yu...@myconsoft.com
Fax: (508) 276 0429 | Gtalk: yugal.staffing
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.