Hi ,

Greetings!!!

This is *Krishna* working with *ERP and ERP Corp,* we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated
*“MS WORD”* version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact
details.

*Position: Sr Java developer*
*Location: San Bruno, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months*

*(Minimum 9 years Experience)*
*ONLY LOCALS TO CA*

*Rek#WECJP00000734*

*Job description:*

   - Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to
   support business requirements.
   - Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents,
   and performs program coding and testing.
   - Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and
   investigation.
   - Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 1 - 3 years of
   experience in the field or in a related area.
   - Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a
   particular field.
   - Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
   - Performs a variety of tasks.
   - A degree of creativity and latitude is required.
   - Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.

*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please.*

Name of the Person:
Contact Details:
Current Location: