Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*

*Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

*Location: Memphis, TN*

*Duration : 6+ Months *

Description

We are looking for a skilled PL/SQL Developer (with procedures, functions,
packages, performance tuning, SQL query optimization) who has experience
with database design, data modeling, and lastly experience with Business
Intelligence reporting and data analytics which could be OBIEE (preferred)
or Business Objects or Cognos or Tableau or Informatica, etc.

NOTE:  ALL CANDIDATES NEED TO BE ABLE TO PROVIDE AMERICAN MANAGER
REFERENCES FROM RECENT PROJECTS!!

Regards

Ashish Gupta

1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103

*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12

*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com

*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>