IAM – Development & Support
• Hands on experience with administration and support of OIM
11gR2, OOTB OIM Connectors, WebLogic, SOA Composites, OAM 11gR2 and OID 11g.
• Knowledge in implementation of SSO using OAM & Federation
Services SAML 2.0
• Knowledge in integration of OIM with Oracle EBS, OID, Sun
Directory Server, Oracle Database, Webservices using OOTB connectors.
• Knowledge in registration & deployment of SOA composites
required for OIM approval workflows.
• Knowledge in development of OIM workflows using BPEL.
• Must be proficient in Shell scripting, SQL, Ldap commands &
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.