*Position: WebSphere Admin *
*Location: Montvale, NJ. Duration: 6 Months + Contract Interview: Phone +
Onsite is mandatory(face to face)*
* Description: *
· The primary responsibility of the candidate is to provide support
on various middleware products running in the Company such as WebSphere
Application Servers, WebSphere Portal Servers and WebSphere Process
Servers. Candidate should be well experienced in migration of the various
middleware systems from one data center to other.
· For Intermediates more than *5 years IT experience* and for
seniors more than 8 years IT experience, preferably in *WebSphere and other
· Possess strong leadership and management skills.
· Experience with *datacenter migration* for middleware
· Experience in implementing high available architecture and
enterprise monitoring solution.
· Strong experience with *WebSphere Application Servers, WebSphere
Portal Server, Tomcat and other WebSphere products.*
· *Strong middleware architecture* background.
· Strong analytical skills with strong experience in installation,
configuration, troubleshooting and performance tuning of WebSphere.
· Strong *UNIX, Shell, Jython and Jacl scripts* background.
· Very good verbal and oral communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
· 1+ years of hands on experience on *Datapower *administration.
· Experience on managing monitoring tools such as Wily and Nagios
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.