resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Siebel DeveloperLocation : Princeton, NJDuration : 6+months
and may be extendedRate : $55/-hr on C2CPosition Description:*Responsible
for the design and implementation of effective cross-functional Siebel
systems and processes.
Analyze and profile requirements; recommend and design solutions for
business needs.

*Required Skills:-*4+ years’ experience with Siebel CRM .
Experienced in full life cycle project management
Design, develop and implement using  Siebel Configuration, eAI, EIM
Ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures and use of Toad.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*