*Storage Systems Architect in CA for 6+ Months Contract !! *
Location: Pleasanton, CA
*Reply me on rachel.l...@itbtalent.com <rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>*
· Act with integrity
· Use sound judgment
· Commit to quality
· Demonstrate adaptability
· Think strategically
· Communicate effectively and influence others
· Work well both independently and as part of a team
Minimum of 7+ years related network storage engineering and customer
5- 8 years in installation/configuration of high end servers and storage
hardware in data centers
2 – 4 Experience in managing Unix/Linux Enterprise environments. OR
3 – 5 Experience in working in Windows and Linux (CentOS, Redhat)
2 – 4 years experience installing VMWare products – ESX, ESXi, VSphere,
vCenter, P2V&V2V conversions.
· Project Management, Problem Solving, Expert SAN/NAS Knowledge,
Complex Enterprise Storage Design and Implementation, Troubleshooting,
Network Storage Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning, People
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
Consultant resources shall possess most of the following technical
knowledge and experience:
· Thorough understanding of network storage technologies, including
administration of enterprise SAN/NAS and storage switches.
· Administrative scripting skills (Perl, UNIX shell scripting)
· In-depth knowledge of NetApp storage system. Experience with
Hitachi and EMC systems is a plus.
· Solid understanding of data center related technology and
· Expert knowledge of working with iSCSI, Fiber channel, SAS and FCoE
· Configuration and support of data replication technologies such as
CIFS and DFS.
· Storage provisioning via storage provisioning tools and/or command
· Experience with backup software configuration and management
· Experience with virtual technology, such as, VMWare ESX, VMWare
VDI and Citrix XenDesktop and micro-partitions is highly desirable.
· Experience with OS environment running one or more databases
including SQL, Oracle, DB2 desirable.
· Experience supporting enterprise storage systems in a large-scale
data warehouse environment.
· Experience deploying and maintaining wireless networks
· Experience deploying and maintaining VOIP deployments (network
side, not telecom).
Sr Lead Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com | Gmail:rachel.lain...@gmail.com
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail
with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.