Please send profiles to na...@orgspire.com – 614 344 4604
*Role: STERLING Consultant*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 6 Months+*
The position is responsible for design, development and implementation of
CRM system enhancements.Also includes maintaining CRM Table and
Configurator using the Sterling Configurator tools to enforce business
rules to ensure order accuracy.
Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer
engineering or related field required.
· Minimum 7 years of progressive IT experience, including 5 years
of application development and management .
· Experienced JAVA programmer developing web based applications
with Oracle databases.
· Experience with SQL to support and maintain products in Oracle
· Experience in Configurator Modeling or Order Entry programming as
well as Unix Scripting (Bourne shells).
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.