Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com
*Position: Senior Java Software Engineer(4 roles) *
*Location: Westlake Village, CA *
*LOA: 6-12 Month*
*Job Description: *
• Analyze, design and develop cross-cutting and complex technological
solutions for the enterprise level single sign-on solutions and other
application integration patterns.
• Provide systems integration with variety of web-services including
in-house as well as 3rd-party built services/APIs.
• Co-ordinate requirements gathering for client, clarify client
expectations, reviewing and finalizing system specifications.
• Collaborate with other engineers to select appropriate design solutions
and ensure the compatibility of system components.
• Perform and coordinate performance analysis and troubleshoot performance
bottlenecks to ensure scalable and stable systems.
• Perform code reviews to ensure quality standards.
• Interact closely with SOA evangelists, IT architects and business
analysts to analyze system requirements and identify various integration
points across multiple enterprise applications.
• Follow agile methodologies across the projects to plan, design and
implement project deliverables.
*Required Skills: *
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science plus at least 8 years of commercial
software development experience.
• Proficient in object oriented principles, design patterns and unit
• Proficient in integrating, analyzing and coding in Java, J2EE, SOA
technologies with a passion for clean code.
• Strong development experience in technologies such as Web Services
(REST/SOAP) using Spring , Hibernate , XML, XSD, JSON, JAXB, XPath, XQuery.
• Solid understanding on performance tuning/optimization and development
experience with high volume/concurrent user load services.
• Ability to dive in and learn complex systems.
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management and communication skills and a great team
player with a can-do attitude.
Experience with Agile product development.
Experience with SAML or OAuth is a big plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
*APPS FUSION INC*
[image: Description: image001] [image: Description: image002]
*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*
Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.