*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position    = SSRS Reports Developer with Healthcare ExpLocation  = Baton
Rouge, LA Duration = 6 +month contract*

SSRS Reports Developer with *Healthcare Experience* for the following job.
Person  MUST have extensive experience working with the* QA Department.*

*Job Description:*
This person will be responsible for working with two Resource Managers and
one Portfolio manager to help identify scope, design, create and maintain
SSRS reports.  These reports will be about the portfolio of QA work (and
others) and their timeframes.  There will be no *ETL type work*.  This
person must have strong oral skills and must show recent experience doing
this type of work.  Quality Center or TFS experience is not needed or
relevant.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.