Hello Partners,

Below are the hot requirements that we have open. Please let me know if you
have any candidates available for the same.

We would require copy of work authorization in order to submit.

F2F interview needed for both requirements

Job Title: Java Developer

Location: Atlanta GA

Position Type: Contract

Rate: $50 hr C2C

REQUIREMENTS:

*         4-5 years of experience needed.

*         Spring, Struts, hibernate, Oracle.

Job Title: Mobile Application Developer (Android, IOS, Windows)

Location: Atlanta GA

Position Type: Contract

Rate: $55 hr C2C

REQUIREMENTS:

*         Required excellent communication skills and more than 7 years
Experience in Mobile Application Development (Android, IOS, Windows) with
Java, C, C++

Please submit with details below:

Full Legal:

Current Location:

Availability (how soon candidate can join):

Relocation to client location (Yes/NO):

Skype Id:

Phone no:

Email id:

Rate:

Visa Status (Green card/ US Citizen / Others):

Regards,

Nirav Chauhan|  Technical  Recruiter  | KnackTek

5900 Windward Parkway, Suite 410, Alpharetta, GA 30005

Direct: 470-395-0239

 <mailto:nirav.chau...@knacktek.com> nirav.chau...@knacktek.com  |
www.KnackTek.com <http://www.knacktek.com/>