*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position  =  Glossery BSALocation  = Wilmington, DE ( Local OR Near
BY)Duration = 6-12 months*

*Interview = Face to Face*

These BSA's are working on updating an internal glossary system, so like
when I go into Access Central for instance, they may be adding things for
360 or whatever.

* So this line is key skills:*
Provides business process or systems support that may include duties such
as root cause analysis, mapping of current processes or systems, iterative
problem definition and hypothesized improvement opportunities. *Experience
using process maps, RACI, Six Sigma or other related methodologies.*

The Glossary Analyst will be responsible for supporting the
development and *modification
of Application Access Glossary definitions for ~750 systems as foundational
work to move towards* a new *corporate Identity Access Management tool.*
You will be responsible for coordinating with multiple business owners
across the organizations, ensuring glossary definitions meet content
standards, and technical concepts are written in clear business language.
Strong coordination and oral/written communications are essential for this
effort.

Provides business process or systems support that may include duties such
as root cause analysis, mapping of current processes or systems, iterative
problem definition and hypothesized improvement opportunities. *Experience
using process maps, RACI, Six Sigma or other related methodologies*.  May
include facilitation of Agile Scrum events.  May involve reengineering of
existing processes.

Includes facilitation of organizational change and performance measures.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.