*HI,*

*Urgent Requirement need strong consultants prefer locals.*

*QA Automation Profiles Required*

We need a senior resource and some of the critical skills have been removed
as well. Location - San Jose, CA.

Please screen candidates and send only strong profiles here. Provide a
skill matrix for each of the below skill(a,b,c,d). Thanks!

*1)                Critical skills:*

*a.                Automation expertize : *

*i.                 API/UI: core java, testng, selenium, junit.*

*b.                Test engineer with good analytical and execution skills.*

*c.                 CI hands on experience : Jenkins,go,teamcity.*

d.                Basic networking and infrastructure mgmt. understanding.

*2)                Good to have skills:*

a.                Exposure to app servers, application deployments.

*If you feel comfortable with Job details please send me all required
details for client submission along with updated resume prefer in word doc-*

Candidate Name as per Visa:-

Present location (city, state or ZIP):-

Work Authorization(Us Citizen/Green Card/EAD-GC/EAD-L2/EAD-OPT/H1B or
Any):-

Visa Valid Date-

Tel No/Cell(Prefer no#)-

E-mail ID

Skype-id

Onsite availability

Availability for Interview (Preferred Time)

Hourly Rate - $..... /HR all inclusive(w2/corp to corp)

*Regards,*

Suman Bakshi(Sam)

*SOURCECHIP,INC  *

732-917-4895  - Phone

732-875-0233  -e Fax

Email - s...@sourcechip.net

www.sourcechip.net

www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi

*We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If you
are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"Remove" in the subject line.*