Hi ,

Hope you are doing well..!!

Greetings from Silicon staff IT Services..!!

This is Dinesh working as a Sr. Recruiter with Silicon Staff. Please go
through the job description below, if you are interested please reply my
email or even call me on my number 248-823-7636 ext 105 for further details.

Job Title : Cognos Lead

*Location : Beaverton ,OR, USA*

*Duration : 6 + months*

*Job Description:*

We need strong Need Cognos Technology Lead, here is detailed JD:

ü  Strong Business Acumen.

ü  Require strong design , development , testing  experience. Have been
part of SDLC and end to end implementation.

ü  Analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication Skills.
Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment and client
management

---
Thanks !
Dinesh