*Location**- Minneapolis, MN (**LOCAL to MN)*
*Duration: 12 months*
**upon offer, candidates must complete a background check**
*Summary: *This developer will work with our core team to help establish
solid practices and a consistent framework for delivering these components.
Handlebars and Ember.js/Angular.js - Developer will focus on building out
establish and enforce delivery of JSON data provided by RESTful API by our
server-side development teams.
- Strong development skills, great experience and a dedication to quality
- Passion for building amazing, modern web applications that can be
sustained and enhanced for a broader development community in a large
- 3-5+ years development experience focusing on MVC frameworks and/or
- Deep understanding and commitment to develop standards-complaint,
asynchronous code execution, closure, complex scope revolution and
execution context, custom event handlers, etc.
- Experience with client-server web applications, e.g. RESTful API.
- Experience with source-control software such as Git or SVN This developer
will help build a great client-side components on a modern web development
- Debug code for new and existing components, and ensure cross-browser
- Collaborate with other developers to create clean, peer-reviewed code.
- Stay current with new techniques and technologies and share knowledge
with team members.
Talent Acquisition Manager
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.