resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Filenet P8 DeveloperLocation : Salisbury, NCDuration :
6+monthsJob Description:-*Senior Developer/Lead on IBM Filenet P8
technologies.
Minimum of 4 years of IT experience.
Should have minimum 2+ years of development experience on Filenet P8
Should be good in Filenet Administration and Configuration
Should be aware of IBM Filenet P8 Object model and customization
Should be Strong on IBM Websphere and J2EE technologies

 *Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*