Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated
Job Role : *ETL Test Lead*
Location : Houston (TX)
Duration : 6 months
Extension : Yes
· Test Lead with minimum overall 10 Years of Experience, at least 3
Years as Test Lead.
· Need to have extensive commodities or banking front office
· At least 2 years of experience working in Agile delivery focused
· Candidate must have extensive commodities or banking front office
· Strong QA and Analysis Expertise - Functional and Technical
· Extensive experience of working closely with SME and user
· Extensive experience of working on large scale, complex
· Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication and
· Proven experience of defining and implementing Business
Requirements, Test Plans, Test Cases
· Work experience in a financial industry and testing quantitative
or analytics based systems
· Strong knowledge of SQL, ETL/Data warehouse and distributed
· Experience with Server Side testing
· Familiarity with .NET platform and tools
· Familiarity with Business Objects reporting
· Excellent Excel understanding
· A creative and enquiring mind.
· Highly desirable:
· QA experience testing (manual & automation) risk systems
· Experience with Credit Risk systems
· Certification: ISEB/ISTQB advantageous
*Thanks & Regards,*
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
Gmail: recrui...@gmail.com / Gtalk: recrui1er
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.