Hi ,

Greetings!!!

This is *Krishna* working with *ERP and ERP Corp,* we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated
*“MS WORD”* version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact
details

*Job Title : QA Tester*

*Location : San Francisco, A*

*Duration : 3+Months*

*Rek# SFDCJP00004065*

*Job Description:*

The QA tester for this contracting position will work closely with other
experienced QA engineers to verify the next generation user interface of
our complex on-demand product on Mobile devices. You should be self
directed, team oriented, and have a passion for understanding how customers
really use our service. This position requires healthy doses of initiative
and flexibility in a very dynamic environment. You should like to break
things, be exhilarated when you Client that really complicated bug, and be
detail-oriented enough that you've actually had people comment on it. In
addition, you have to be comfortable with repetitive testing on new UI
pages across multiple browsers. You've got to have strong background in web
testing. You will need to come up with a detailed and comprehensive test
plan based on frequently used User Flows, and prioritize work for optimal
risk mitigation. You must be technical enough to be comfortable performing
install testing in a large number of different configurations. Familiarity
and ability to write UI Test Automation a plus.

*Required skills:*

ü  *At least 2 more years of manual test execution experience in testing
web application and mobile application*

ü  Experience with writing detailed and comprehensive test plans based on
high level requirements.

ü  Experienced in *testing multiple browsers.*

ü  Experienced in testing on different mobile devices and form factors.

ü  *Strong user interface skills including HTML, DHTML, CSS, JavaScript,
AJAX, and cross-browser development*

ü  *Familiarity with UI Test Automation tools such as Selenium Web driver a
plus.*

ü  Excellent interpersonal and communication skills

ü  Ability to interpret high level UI design in order to know what needs to
be verified

ü  The ability to grasp concepts quickly and reduce them to practice with
minimal supervision in a fast paced, agile environment is essential

ü  Strong team player who is proficient at time management and multitasking
and is able to meet deadlines and handle changing priorities

*Please send us the following details along with the updated resume for
immediate Consideration*

Full Name:

Contact Number:

Email Address:

Work Status (Citizen/Green Card/H1B/EAD):

Expected hourly Rate:

Total IT Exp:

Current Location:

Start Availability:

*Note:* If you are not comfortable with the requirement, I'd appreciate
your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think
would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find
a candidate.

Looking forward to hear from you...

[image: http://www.erpanderp.com/erpanderp/images/erplogo.png]

Thanks & Regards,