Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated
* Title: Windows and VMware Administrator*
*Number of Openings : 01*
*Duration of Hiring : 3-6 months*
*Offshore/Onsite : Onsite (Denver, CO, USA)*
*Years of experience : 5+*
*Job Description : Detailed JD attached*
* Extension Possible : Yes*
*Other Skills : VMware, vSphere*
*Work Location : Denver, CO, *
· Strong hands on experience in Microsoft Windows Server
· Managing and maintaining Windows server 2003/2008/2012
· Servers management using remote tools (ILO/DRAC/Open Manage)
· Vendor coordination for Server hardware management, replacement
of failed parts
· High availability and clustered environment configuration
· Management of DNS, DHCP, DFS services and administration
· Patch management
· Server builds and decommission
· Backup and restore of server environment
· Server security and compliance management
· Strong hands on VMware ESX virtualization technologies
· Managing Virtual center
· Managing VMWare container
· Managing Virtual Machines
· Managing resource Pool
· Managing High Availability solutions
· Tacking VM Resources (CPU, Memory, Disk)
· Maintain VMware ESX Servers. Deploy new ESX host
· Perform periodic and emergency systems maintenance in accordance
with procedures established to minimize the impact to Customer’s business.
· SAN Fabric support, SAN zoning updates, restarts, stop and
restart of services and/or process as requested.
· Patch management
· Patch Update Report
· Track server build numbers
· Install patches and updates as required by Customer’s
Vulnerability Team or in accordance with Supplier security threat level
· Strong hands on Microsoft Exchange Administration
· Experience in managing the day to day administration, support,
maintenance and monitoring of the MS Exchange 2007/2010 infrastructure
· Experience in managing global configuration for Exchange.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone: 732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.