Send resumes to ki...@alliedinformatics.com
*Client : ADOBE*
*Senior Informatica System Adminstrator*
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*San Jose, CA*
*Senior Informatica Consultant Responsibilities: *
* This is a hands on technical position and will require the individual to
handle multiple projects in a fast paced software and technical lifecycle
* Interact with software, network, database, and Unix administrators to
seamlessly implement solutions to complex technical issues * Must be able to
translate business needs and requirements into technical specifications
* Demonstrate expert level proficiency with Linux/Unix Platform
* Display and execute logical troubleshooting methods * Collaborate with
hardware, OS, DBA, SAP technical teams to ensure proper integration of the
environment * Work with development team, customer, and managers to properly
operate and move along changes to Enterprise systems from development to
* Experience with managing projects involving application evaluation,
implementation and upgrades
* Experience with database (including Oracle RAC) connectivity
* Provide input to optimize the performance of systems; monitor and provide
performance tuning to system components as required to ensure optimum system
* Work with application development groups to tune and troubleshoot
* Plan and coordinate testing changes, upgrades and new services, ensuring
systems will operate correctly in current and future environments
* Define and implement monitoring requirements to identify issues before
they are reported by end-users
*Knowledge & Skills: *
* Expertise and Experience in Informatica 8.1 and Informatica 8.6 Enterprise
Grid is a must.
* Minimum of 8-10 years of experience on Informatica ETL platforms and
* Minimum 10-12 years overall technical experience in positions of
* Demonstrated experience with Informatica Application upgrade.
* Demonstrated Informatica Architecture Skills and Experience required.
* Expertise in Informatica-SAP Connector, SFDC and etc.
* Expertise in Securing Informatica systems.
* Experience to Informtica ETL development is a must.
* Good knowledge and demonstrated troubleshooting abilities on connectivity
through Firewall, Load Balancer, Proxy.
* Good Knowledge on DB * SQL construction, Optimization and troubleshooting.
* Good understanding of Oracle database architectures and processes
including Oracle RAC.
* Strong experience on Enterprise Grid clustering, Load Balancer, Failover,
High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Business continuance.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of authentication methodologies: Active Directory, and/or LDAP
* Experience with SOX compliance and methodologies.
* Scripting (Unix Shell, Perl, Batch) and process/procedure automation
*Thanks & Regards*
*1815 Satellite Blvd., Suite 302 |Duluth, GA 30097
Ph: 865.691.3772 | Fax No. 865-691-3663 ***
*Email: ki...@alliedinformatics.com <ps...@alliedinformatics.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at