PLease reply navn...@rgtalent.com

If you find yourself suitable

 For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.

*Job Title                        **IBM MDM Application Developer*

*Location                       **  AZ-Arizona/Scottsdale*

*\Duration                        6+Months/* *Contract*

*MOI                                  T +S*

 *SKILL:*

·         Design and development phase leadership experience
* Jee platform experience
* Java Experience
* *IBM MDM Server v10+ (v11)*
* RSA, RAD, MDM Workbench
* MDM Capabilities and Operation
* SOAP Web Services, XML, XSD, WSDL
* integration patterns
* MDM Server composition (Business Proxy, XML Composites)
* MDM Application Toolkit
* MDM Concepts
* complex Data Integrations
* Physical and Logical Data Models
* Expert understanding of Agile and project management methodologies
* ETL, Transforms
* Informatica,  Optionally Data Stage
* Exposure to MDM Information Domains (Party, Agreement, Location, Product)
* Experience with Acord/IAA

·